Dogs.Recetasget Cookie Declaration
What are cookies?
Are cookies safe?
Using cookies is completely safe and very common if you use the Internet a lot. A cookie never contains personal information, such as your name, phone number, or email address. Because of this, cookies can never be used to approach you directly through email or telemarketing campaigns. It is very important for us that you know exactly what type of cookies we place and which ones are used by third parties. You can read all about it below.
- Functional cookies: to ensure that our website is easy to use and secure.
- Analytical cookies: in order to analyze how our website is used.
- Advertising cookies: to be able to place the appropriate ads.
- Social media cookies: to ensure that you can share or save images and articles.
Below, you can read exactly what cookies do in these categories. You can also read about which companies can place cookies on your computer, tablet, or phone when you visit our website since we do not always do it ourselves. Sometimes we use the services of other companies and they place cookies. The Google company is a good example of this. Google offers us products that we can use to measure how many visitors we have on our website and provides us with some ads. To do this, they must place a cookie.
When another company places a cookie, we will refer you through a link to your privacy statement or cookie statement. In this way, you can read for yourself what these companies do with the cookies they place.
Cookies that guarantee an optimal and safe user experience on our website.
Since our website does not offer the possibility of creating an account, functional cookies are limited for you. However, we have to use them to make sure that our website works properly.
This is what we use them for:
- To verify your browser settings, we can optimally display our website on your screen.
- Detect the misuse of our website and, because of that, prevent cyber attacks, among other things.
- To ensure that the website does not use too many technical resources to make it available. We use a Cloudflare service for this.
- To determine your general location, we can ensure that the website is loaded from the correct server. We use a Cloudflare service for this.
You do not need to grant permission for the use of functional cookies and you cannot disable them yourself.
Cookies that ensure that we can optimize our website.
We want you to have a good time on our website. Since we cannot keep asking each visitor what is good or bad about our website, we are continually optimizing our website based on the statistics we collect.
These statistics can be on the following things:
- How long do you stay on our website?
- What do you click during your visit? How many articles have you read?
- If we make a suggestion for another fun item, do you click on it? What device do you use to visit our website?
- Through which source or advertisement did you find our website?
And more generally:
- How many people visit our website?
- Can we optimize our website for our users?
- In what order do users visit our articles?
- Can our users easily find the elements (such as the navigation menu) on our website?
We collect these types of statistical data using Google Analytics. To do this, Google Analytics places analytical cookies on us.
Cookies that allow us to show you relevant advertisements.
Maintain our website and make sure new content goes up as it takes a lot of time and labor. To finance all this, we need some income. This income is generated from the ads we show on the pages you visit. We want to make these ads (and possibly videos) as relevant to you as we can. To achieve this, our advertising partners place cookies for us.
Advertising cookies allow:
- To make sure you don’t see the same ad too often.
- Show ads that are relevant to you in particular.
- Show specific contextual ads (for example: an ad for a mascara brand that accompanies an article about mascara).
- Keep track of the ads you see the most.
ATTENTION: If you do not permit us to place advertising cookies, you will see advertisements on our website. However, they will not be personalized.
The following companies may place advertising cookies for us:
Social media cookies
Cookies that ensure you can share the things you like with your friends
When you see something you like on our website, you may want to share it with your friends and family. Social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn allow this information to be shared by allowing us to place share buttons on our website. To make sure that these sharing buttons work correctly, these social media platforms place a cookie so that they can recognize you whenever you want. To share an article or a photo.
These cookies make it possible for:
- You can directly share the content of our website when you log into selected social networks.
On our website, we offer the possibility to share our content on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. You can read about the specific content of the cookies placed by these social media partners and the possible data they collect through these on their own websites. We have provided the links to your cookie statements below. Please note that the statements of these parties may change regularly.
Delete and/or disable cookies
You can choose not to accept cookies on our website and other websites.
Unfortunately, we cannot disable cookies for you; you have to do this yourself. Please note that we cannot guarantee that our website will function properly for you when you decide not to accept cookies. We want to help you on your way with the following links:
- Delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Cookie blocking Mozilla Firefox
- Delete cookies in Google Chrome
- Cookie Blocking Google Chrome
- Delete cookies in Internet Explorer
- Cookie Blocking Internet Explorer
We do our best, but unfortunately, we cannot always control everything.
Even though we try to maintain a full understanding of what type of cookies our website sets, it may still happen that third parties place cookies that are not included in this statement. That’s simply because of the way the Internet and websites operate. This could happen, for example, when we use embedded content in our articles; These are texts, publications on social networks, images, or videos that are saved by a third party but are displayed on or through our website. We do our best to try to maintain the list of cookies and companies that update them. on this page, but it could still happen that a company that is not included in this list places a cookie. If you notice that this happens, could you inform us of this through our contact form? We would be forever grateful and of course, update the list as quickly as possible. If you are looking for information about cookies set by a third party, it would be best to contact the party in question directly. This statement may be subject to change without our visitors being informed about it. That is why we recommend visiting this page regularly to find out if changes have been made since your last visit.